Updated Monday, November 16
Our gaming hours of operation remain the same:
Richmond: 8AM–4AM Daily
Hampton: 8AM-2AM Daily
Vinton: 8AM-2AM Sunday – Thursday, 8AM-4AM Friday & Saturday
New Kent: 8AM-2AM Sunday – Thursday, 8AM-4AM Friday & Saturday
In compliance with Governor Northam’s COVID Executive order amendment, we have adjusted our operations as follows:
- Last order for food is 11:15PM.
- Rosie’s Kitchen will close at midnight.
- Last call for alcohol is 9:15PM.
- Alcohol consumption ceases at 10PM.
- Food and Beverages, including alcoholic beverages, can only be consumed while gaming or while seated in Rosie’s Kitchen.
Your safety continues to be our top priority. Click here to view our entire Extra Care plan: https://rosiesgaming.com/extracare/
Updated Wednesday, June 24
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon! Join us for re-opening at all Rosie’s locations on Wednesday, July 1 at 8AM.
The safety of our guests and team members are our top priority. At our properties in Richmond, New Kent and Hampton we are limiting occupancy to 1,000 guests, which is below 50% of our posted occupancy levels and in Vinton we will be limited occupancy to 280 guest, which is at 50% of our posted occupancy level. No reservations required, capacity will be on a first come, first served basis.
Extra Care Safety Measures:
- Face coverings required for all guests and team members.
- All guests and team members will have their temperature screened prior to entry. No one with a confirmed temperature of 100.4 or above will be allowed entry.
- Crowd shields have been installed at all guest service stations. Rearranged public areas (gaming areas, restaurant seating, betting terminals) and team member workstations have been rearranged to provide adequate physical distancing.
- Significant investment in advanced cleaning and sanitizing equipment.
- Established rigorous cleaning protocols and training.
- Invested more than $500,000 in resources for our mitigation efforts.
Updated Friday, June 12
Since re-opening Rosie’s Kitchen, we’ve served hundreds of R’ Burgers and flatbreads. Better yet, we’ve gotten to see so many of your smiling faces! If you haven’t visited yet, join us for an R’ Burger and the World’s Greatest Fries; you won’t regret it. We’re open now for takeout on Wednesday-Sunday from 11AM-7PM and beginning Wednesday, June 17 we will be open for indoor dining.
Unfortunately, we have not yet been given the green light to open the gaming areas. Believe us when we say, we are as anxious as you are to get fully re-opened.
That’s why we created a re-opening plan that takes deliberate, careful steps to ensure a fun, rewarding experience for all. We call this 150-point plan, Extra Care, and it outlines the efforts we are making to keep everyone safe. Our plan includes: temperature and symptom checks at the entrances, masks for team members and guests, frequent cleaning and disinfecting throughout the property, proper physical distancing, enhanced air filtration and more.