Rosie’s Gaming Emporium® is proud to introduce Extra Care, a new set of standards dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for our team members and guests. Extra Care means we will always go above and beyond to take deliberate, careful steps to ensure a fun, rewarding experience for all.
SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR PROTOCOLS
(PENDING COMPLIANCE WITH VIRGINIA GUIDELINES)
- Required cloth face coverings for all employees and guests.
- Mandatory temperature screenings for all employees and guests. No one with a confirmed temperature of 100.4°F or above will be allowed entry.
- Crowd shields at all guest service stations.
- Rearranged public areas (gaming areas, restaurant seating, betting terminals) and employee workstations to provide adequate social distancing.
- Significant investment in advanced cleaning and sanitizing equipment.
- Established rigorous cleaning protocols and training.
- Invested more than $500,000 in resources for our mitigation efforts.
We are confident that our facilities can be enjoyed using these protocols and without sacrificing the health and safety of employees or the public.