PLAYING IT SAFE
Rosie’s Gaming Emporium® is proud to introduce EXTRA CARE, a new set of standards dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for our team members and guests. Extra Care means we will always go above and beyond to take deliberate, careful steps to ensure a fun, rewarding experience for all.
- Face coverings required for all guests and team members.
- All guests and team members will have their temperature screened prior to entry. No one with a confirmed temperature of 100.4 or above will be allowed entry.
- Crowd shields have been installed at all guest service stations.
- Rearranged public areas (gaming areas, restaurant seating, betting terminals) and team member workstations have been rearranged to provide adequate physical distancing.
- Significant investment in advanced cleaning and sanitizing equipment.
- Established rigorous cleaning protocols and training.
- Invested more than $500,000 in resources for our mitigation efforts.
We are confident that our facilities can be enjoyed using these protocols and without sacrificing the health and safety of our guests and team members.