2020 STATEWIDE ECONOMIC IMPACT
Colonial Downs Racetrack and Rosie’s Gaming Emporiums Poised to Spur $445 Million in Combined Economic Activity Statewide This Year.LEARN MORE
As the well-being of our communities continues to be one of our top priorities, we are proud to announce all Rosie’s Gaming Emporiums, located in Richmond, Hampton, New Kent County and Vinton, and the Colonial Downs Racetrack also in New Kent County, will transition food preparation areas and employ kitchen staff to provide 20,000 meals for Virginians serving on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic.
The Rosie’s Cares Community Heroes Meal program will serve police officers, doctors, nurses, firefighters, grocery store employees and all those who have stepped up to serve our fellow Virginians.
Beginning April 1, meals will be provided in each region in which we operate, in consultation with local officials and businesses serving the public during this period.
• Orders will be accepted beginning March 31st for an April 1st or later pick-up.
• Please have one person from your group call to order and arrange pick-up for your organization (Virginia heroes only please)
• Meals only available for groups of 10 or more.
• Orders taken Monday through Friday, from 9am-7pm.
• All orders must be placed at least one day in advance. Sorry we are unable to take same day orders.
• Pickup available Tuesday through Saturday, from 11am-7pm.
• Limited menu created based on local resource availability.
• When picking up must show organization identification.
Please call the appropriate number below for your area to order meals for your team.
New Kent (804) 557-5444
Richmond (804) 557-5500
Hampton (804) 557-5600
Vinton (804) 557-5480
Questions? Please contact [email protected]
WHY WE GIVE BACK
At the core of Rosie’s corporate philosophy is a commitment to “Lead by Example.” This is the standard we have set to provide continual investment in the growth of the communities we operate and throughout the Commonwealth. Our aim is to meaningfully improve the quality of life in the communities where our team members live and work. We also partner with state-wide programs for the broadest impact possible.